Website Design And Development Training Program
we are introducing a course which create a boom to your future career in graphic designing, website designing and development.
Introduction to website development
Web development broadly refers to the tasks associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet or Internet. The Web development process includes Web design, Web content development, client-side/server-side scripting and network security configuration, among other tasks.
Now A Days , Puts The Power Of Controlling Your Website Content In Your Hands, There Is A Need For Web Design Expertise Just To Make Changes. Anybody At Any Knowledge Level Can Create , Edit And Maintain A Fully Functional, Responsive Website At The Click Of A Mouse .You Have Complete Control Over
Introduction to website designing
website design means planning, creation and updating of websites. Website design also involves information architecture, website structure, user interface, navigation ergonomics, website layout, colors, contrasts, fonts and imagery (photography) as well as icons design.
A long list of web development technologies are available to you when considering the development of your website. It’s important to make use of the most cutting-edge technology for your needs.Developers firstly establish your needs, and then figure out which of those technologies will work best for you.
- Create design of business card, bill, Website, Blog (Photoshop, Corel)
- Web Design and Development (Html, Css, j query, java script)
- Bootstrap (Responsive Web Site)
- CMS (Content Management System) (WordPress)
- SEO & SMO (search engine optimization, Social Media Optimization)
- PHP (Website Development)
- Mysql-Database (To Store Data in Server)
- Word press -Cms (Content Management System)
- Web Hosting-Uploading Website on Server
- jQuery Fundamentals
- Traversing HTML with the jQuery() function
- Introducing the Sizzle CSS selector engine
- Matching nodes by element name, ID, class, position, content, behavior and context
- Chaining calls to the jQuery() function
- Manipulating the Document Object Model (DOM) for Cross-Browser DHTML
1.5 hours per day x 45 days
Basic knowledge of computer